How do I get published?
If you are new to the self or e-publishing industry, and you would like information on how to get started (or what to do next), contact us for a FREE publishing consultation! (Don’t forget to check out our free guide to self-publishing!)
We will discuss your manuscript and publishing goals, including:
- Publishing expectations/Author Tasks/Budget
- Pre-production needs (editing, book layout, content revision)
- Distribution Types, including ebook publishing
- Print options
- Submission guidelines
- Publishing timelines
- Book sales/pricing/royalties
- Publishing tools and resources (including technical help)
There are a steadily increasing number of publishing options from which to choose. This can be a confusing process, especially for beginning authors or for those seeking help with how to publish a book, or how to create an ebook. We will provide you with useful, up-to-date information regarding e-publishers for print; ebook retailers, such as Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Apple iBooks; and what to expect during the publishing process! Let us help!