Standard Select Book Design
Add expanded options to our Standard professional layout. Includes placement of up to 10 images/tables, organization of lettered/numbered lists, and an enhanced selection of layout choices. This level of formatting works best for manuscripts that may contain simple graphic elements.
When you purchase the Standard Select interior design option, you may choose from the following basic and expanded options:
- Trim Size: 4.25×6.88, 5×8, 5.25×8, 5.5×8.5, 6×9, 7.5×7.5, 7×10, 8.5×8.5, 8.5×11.
- Main Body Font: Minion Pro (our default font), Cambria, Garamond, Calisto MT, Times New Roman, Georgia, Palatino Linotype, Bookman Old Style, Calibri, Arial, Tahoma, and Trebuchet MS.
- Main Body Font Size: 11pt, 12pt, or 13pt.
- Line-spacing: Single or 1.15.
- Design Embellishments: Drop caps or Raised caps for chapter opening text. (Main body font will be used.) In some cases, a chapter page image may be added.
- Images: Include up to 10 simple images/tables.
Let Our Designers Do the Rest!
- Page and margin settings, including gutters, to best suit the needs of your manuscript.
- Front Matter, including proper setup of your title page, half-title page, copyright notice and disclaimer, acknowledgments, dedication, table of contents, preface, foreword, or other introductory pages.
- Chapter headings will be standardized with a common font, size, and layout.
- Authors may choose to include a single-level table of contents created from chapter headings.
- Running heads will alternate author name/book title. (You may also choose no running head.)
- Page numbers will be automated and set in running feet.
- All fonts will be standardized according to in-house style guidelines.
- Text will be fully justified; paragraphs will be indented; and line spacing will be set to single.
- All layouts include a FREE printer-ready PDF for publication or print. You may use this file to submit directly to your publisher or printer!
When I think of Stephanee Killen and Integrative Ink . . . superlatives fail me. Professionalism. Patience. Reasonable fees. Flawless formatting. My fellow-poets send me their productions—no comparison.R. A. Christmas, When it Snowed in Pasadena
Free Sample Format!
We will provide you with a free custom sample format and quote (this includes a printer-ready PDF), along with an initial consultation with a designer. Our free sample layout allows you to review professional design choices or request revisions to the basic layout before making a final decision or finalizing your project details. Formatting quotes will include total job fee, turnaround, and possible start dates. If you are already working with a publisher or printer, we will work within their specific layout guidelines. (There is no obligation to purchase a service.)
All listed prices are base rates and may change based on manuscript page count or custom requirements.