Premium Book Design
Add customizable elements to our Standard Select professional layout. Includes placement of up to 20 images/tables, organization of lettered/numbered lists and subheadings, enhanced layout options, and up to 10 free post-format editorial corrections! This level of formatting works best for manuscripts consisting of both basic and complex elements.
When you purchase the Premium interior design option, you may choose from the following basic and custom elements:
- Trim Size: 4.25×6.88, 5×8, 5.25×8, 5.5×8.5, 6×9, 7.5×7.5, 7×10, 8.5×8.5, 8.5×11.
- Main Body Font: Minion Pro (our default font), Cambria, Garamond, Calisto MT, Times New Roman, Georgia, Palatino Linotype, Bookman Old Style, Calibri, Arial, Tahoma, and Trebuchet MS. (You may also request custom fonts.)
- Main Body Font Size: 10pt – 14pt.
- Line-spacing: Single or Enhanced (1.15 – 1.25).
- Design Embellishments: Drop caps or Raised caps for chapter opening text. (Main body font will be used.) In some cases, a chapter page image may be added. Small caps may be used to begin chapters or new scenes. Scene break symbols may also be requested.
- Running Heads:Alternate book title/author name; book title/chapter title; or choose no running head.
- Folios: Page numbers may be placed in running heads or running feet.
- Images: Include up to 20 images/tables.
- Display Type: Customize your display type (text for chapter headings) from the font list above. (You may also request a custom font for chapter headings or your title page.)
- Display Type Layout: Chapter headings may be centered (standard) or left-justified. You may also choose between small caps (standard) and all caps.
- Subheadings: Standardized layout for your document’s multi-level subheadings. (Subheading layout is pre-set, and your subheadings should be clearly defined.)
- Table of Contents: Standard single-level table of contents; two-level table of contents; no table.
Let Our Designers Do the Rest!
- Page and margin settings, including gutters, to best suit the needs of your manuscript.
- Front Matter, including proper setup of your title page, half-title page, copyright notice and disclaimer, acknowledgments, dedication, table of contents, preface, foreword, or other introductory pages.
- Chapter headings will be standardized with a common font, size, and layout or customized to the author’s preference.
- Running heads will alternate author name/book title. (You may also choose no running head.)
- Page numbers will be automated and set in running heads/feet—your choice.
- Text will be fully justified; paragraphs will be indented; and line spacing will be set to single or Enhanced spacing.
- All layouts include a FREE printer-ready PDF for publication or print. You may use this file to submit directly to your publisher or printer!
As a first-time author, the array of information and web sites offering to edit or pitch or publish my freshly-completed manuscript overwhelmed my senses… After receiving a recommendation and reviewing a sample chapter edited by Integrative Ink, my reservations melted away. Integrative Ink guided me with the professionalism and wisdom I sought every step of the way. The final product produced an Indie Award. Without hesitation, I recommend Integrative Ink to any author.Renee Louise Johnson, Cataclysm in Blue Water
Free Sample Format!
We will provide you with a free custom sample format and quote (this includes a printer-ready PDF), along with an initial consultation with a designer. Our free sample layout allows you to review professional design choices or request revisions to the basic layout before making a final decision or finalizing your project details. Formatting quotes will include total job fee, turnaround, and possible start dates. If you are already working with a publisher or printer, we will work within their specific layout guidelines. (There is no obligation to purchase a service.)
All listed prices are base rates and may change based on manuscript page count or custom requirements.